1. Limited risk
2. Fewer upfront costs
3. Rapid deployment
4. Lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
5. Greater Utilization
6. Better Reliability and Security
7. Easier Integration
8. Quicker Access to Innovation
9. Shared Benchmarks and Best Practices
10. Vendor/Customer Alignment
Additionally he sites statistics of from two other sources of enterprises acceptance to employ SaaS for their business workflow (from Datamation and THINKstrategies):
• 84.8% of our survey respondents using a SaaS solution said they are very satisfied.
• 80% said they would renew their services.
• 61% said they would expand their use of SaaS
• Nearly 70% said they would recommend SaaS to others.
In an era where more and more data is collected and less people are prepared for catastrophic failures, moving to SaaS providers that have been certified to comply with regulations like HIPAA and HITECH can be a true burden off of internal IT costs and backups.